someday ill be in company of all....

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Now that i can read

Fairy tales kept my world full of happy tales where all lived happily ever after..Bed time stories were my favourites when i was a kid ,My dad  my favourite reader ..He never used to get tired of reading out to me nor he got irritated when one story couldn't slip me to sleep...Those were the days when i couldn't read..Now that I could read I started with  stories, comics, fiction, non-fiction etc etc  .. To put it straight I love reading...Books to me are a window that take me to a new world completely..I love the authors who do that to me...Books have been my friends for many years for now...And here is a celebration of my relation with MY BOOKS....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...