someday ill be in company of all....

Friday, November 30, 2012

November wrap up post

image source
I can't believe its December already..I still remember gearing up for New year last year , it just seemed like yesterday..For some unknown reasons December is the favorite month of the year though the spirit of Christmas is low around this part of the year with not many holidays, still the fogy nights and a cool Dusk welcomes me everyday into another year...On the blog front this month has been great, I am slowly learning the art of finding time for my books and blog even through hectic schedule...with just one month to go this is the status of my reading challenges..

Goodreads -117/100
South Asian Reading Challenge 28/30
New Author challenge -12/10
Jule's short story reading challenge- 4/4 to6
TBR pile reading challenge-11/11 to 20
Book Blogger's recommendation challenge-1/10

With  another month to go I hope for a wonderful month ahead.. Enjoy the holidays ahead too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...