someday ill be in company of all....

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

www Wednesdays (2)

It is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be reading ...To play along , just answer three (3) questions..
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish?
  • What do you think you'll read next?
My current reads are the re-reads for the 2012 Book Blogger Recommendation Reading list-though these books will not be added towards the completion of the challenge, I felt like reading them all over again....

Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen
Though I am not a PP fanatic, this was one of the earliest book I started with ,I love it as Austen had portrayed the female protagonist with substance and style and oh yes I liked Darcy too...

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone by J.K RowlingI I was completely all over Harry Potter like any other high school graduate when it released The Sorcerer's stone ,the first among the  Harry Potter series  is my top favorite of all the books in the series, though I read all of them, my love for the series ebbed away after Goblet of fire..


The Zahir by Paulo Coelho
I have had a love hate relation with Paulo Coelho's work..There are a few that I am absolutely in awe for while there are others that I totally dislike..While The Zahir takes the middle path..I have had mixed feelings about this one ...

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Jane Eyre is one of my favorite books of all time...From the young Jane till she finds love in odd circumstances everything about Jane Eyre is a masterpiece to me..Re-reading was an absolute treat for me...

Recently read
If you love art and history then this one is for you...Just grab it and relax, slowly you'll be transported in to the  gone by era of course do not miss the fantasy of time travel ...

Future read...
I haven't made up my mind though there are many books that I have left unfinished because of my frequent travels..I guess I'll grab some from my old stack...

How are your days coming up????

3 comments:

  1. Nice lineup of reads...ENJOY!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W...W...W...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane Eyre is wonderful :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/11/www-wednesdayss.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Jane Eyre for the first time a couple of years ago and I loved it! P&P is also a big favorite of mine. this post makes me want to read all the classics! I need more time to fit them all in.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...