someday ill be in company of all....

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday post




The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer..It's a chance to share the news...A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received  and share news about what it is coming up on the blog  for the week ahead.

Off late I'm onto Victorian classic .Some of my favorite authors being Bronte sisters, Dickens, Elizebeth Gaskell, Kipling and who could forget Austen.... Though I haven't read much of Eliot and Hardy I plan to explore authors I haven't read and their lesser known works..

Here are the last week's blog post..

The Professor by Charlotte Bronte
Oblomov by Ivan Goncharov
East Lynne by Ellen Wood

Good week everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. I need to read more of the Victorian Classic Authors. Other them Dickens my list of books from this period is very meagre.

    Happy reading VB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful week ahead. Happy reading.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...