someday ill be in company of all....

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sunday Post -When books find you


The Sunday post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the caffeinated book reviewer. Its almost close to two years that I have participated in a Sunday post. Btw getting married and moving across the globe too many wonderful things happen to me. With flurries in the air officially sets of the white world ahead of us.I enjoyed my first fall and have been in awe.

Do you believe in books choosing its reader rather than vice versa; well I know thinking about it sounds weird but at least in my case  that has happened or lets say the dreamer in me believes so. That's how I have ended up venturing into different genres, just I like yesterday I ended up with A serpents's tooth as a result of some confusion and not because I had requested it .Though it is like picking a random from a long series I have come to like it starting from its cover.I have to return this book tomorrow to avoid further confusions this a short tale of a book choosing the reader.

I'm not sticking to any particular genre off late just reading anything  interesting and it starts from its cover.Now that I am in this beautiful country I am also reading more on American history.
Here wishing you all a great  week ahead with Thanksgiving by the weekend.

These are my blog news

And my favorite things from last week

Week started with supermoon









 Enjoying my egg nog


India demonitized Rs 1000 and Rs 500.making them a memory




1 comment:

  1. That is an especially good written article. i will be able to take care to marker it and come back to find out further of your helpful data. many thanks for the post. i will be able to actually come back.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...